Jumat, 28 Juni 2013

TUGAS TULISAN (7) BAHASA INGGRIS BISNIS 2



my daily activity
hi blogger friends ..

I would introduce myself, my full name Ratih Fatmawati. usually my friends call me ratih, I am the second child of 2 brothers. since childhood I lived with grandparents and my sister. while both my parents live outside jakarta, my family and I live in jakarta city. I am currently 21 years old, my current activities are lectures, a laboratory assistant in the accounting and assist grandparents. I'll tell you my day to day activities of my early wake up honey back to sleep.
I wake up around 7 am every day. every day I set my alarm so as not to wake up late if no scheduled lectures in the morning, after waking up my shower, breakfast, and went to college to learn. when he got on campus I greet my friends and learning, usually I finish college at about 3-4 pm. if my home during the vigil in teaching or laboratory until afternoon and sometimes evening. finished college I came home, I eat when he got home and shower and help grandparents keep the stalls. at about 7 pm I pick up my brother at the station. after pick up sister, I play games until 1-2 hours later at around 10 pm I was sleeping.

0 komentar: