Jumat, 28 Juni 2013

TUGAS TULISAN (10) BAHASA INGGRIS BISNIS 2



KUCING PELIHARAAN

2 weeks ago I was finding out cats near my house, I initially thought the cat was just a regular cat that there is no difference in general. but when I call it as pussy cat, the cat was approaching and I rub his fur, when I saw her was very interesting because cats have different eye colors of the color yellow right eye and the left side is blue and has a colorful feather plain white. I immediately took the cat home, be home when my grandmother asked who you bring a cat?, I will not answer anyone had a cat I found street gang house. yeah I should care? Grandma may say but cleaned first, bathed, given powder, shampoo. I said okay. with a sense of excitement I will immediately bathed and clean.

0 komentar: