Jumat, 28 Juni 2013

TUGAS TULISAN (5) BAHASA INGGRIS BISNIS 2



BEFORE FIRST WITH YOU

before you, my days as an image without color
before you, my spirits like no difference
before you, my footsteps moving undirected
before you, my mind just selfishness with around me

before you, my eyes just to see without caring
before you, my speech irregular
before you, my ears just to hear it without caring
before you, I feel beyond my logic

with you now, my days are equipped color as the picture
now with you, my spirits more so
now with you, move with sure steps
with you now, my mind is not just selfishness

with you now, my eyes look with concern
with you now, I talk more awake
now with you, my hearing is more sensitive to care
now with you, feel balanced with my logic.


karya: Ratih Fatmawati

0 komentar: