Jumat, 28 Juni 2013

TUGAS TULISAN (6) BAHASA INGGRIS BISNIS 2



Conversation

Me: Good afternoon
Cashier: good afternoon
Me: can meet and talk to the manager at this restaurant?
Cashier: oh yes wait a minute me to call.
(2 minutes later)
Manager: good afternoon, how can I help you? please sit.
Me: thank you sir, my name is Ratih Fatmawati introduced, students from the university Gunadarma, my arrival here is to ask for permission and interviewed the father to my scientific research.
Manager: research what?
Me: research on cash sales accounting system at this restaurant pack.
Manager: a cash sales?
Me: yes sir. may I examine the system of cash sales at this restaurant, because I decided to choose this restaurant as the object of my research?
Manager: Oh, of course.
Me: thank you very much sir.
(interview began, after a few minutes later)
Me: thank you sir for the interview and permission.
Manager: yeah equally ratih, hopefully you research went smoothly and well.
Me: aamiin. once again I say thank you sir.
(I took his leave to return)

0 komentar: